With most public contractors, surety bonding is a most important and sensitive subject. We would like to offer an opportunity with Contract Surety Agency to enhance your bonding.
Contractor P & P Bond Application
Supply Bond Application
The following information will allow us to provide a review of your account.
- Contractors Questionnaire- Represents an outline of the contractor's operation. Please be as specific as possible.
- Corporate Financial Statements- Three years of Corporate financial statements prepared by a CPA with an acknowledging cover letter.
- Job & Trade Supplier List- Presents information regarding the contractor's experience.
- Work In Progress- This form will ask for the status of projects currently underway and details of recently completed contracts.
- Personal Financial Statement- All stockholders must provide a detailed personal statement for the current year.
- Bank Reference Letter- A letter from the contractor's bank stating when the account was opened, average cash balance, and current borrowing capacity.
- Resumes- Required for all "Key" personnel.
Upon the completion of a favorable underwriting review the execution of the General Indemnity Agreement will be required. This legal document provides the surety with guarantees from all owners & spouses, as well as affiliated and subsidiary businesses.
There are some good reasons you should work with us. Perhaps we can help...
- Increase your current bond program, or offer a better rate
- Approach the surety market for a "second opinion" on a job you want to bid
- Secure a "back-up" surety who will stand ready to "step in" should the need arise
Perhaps you have heard of our agency or done business with us in the past. Consider...
- That we have been in the surety industry for 40 years
- That we have provided bonding on single projects ranging up to $400,000,000
- That we have arranged a 2 billion dollar line of credit for a client